Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Photoshoot 4.27.11

So today I had the Privilege to work with a super cool photographer at a super cool venue! Im so excited for the pictures to be done and of course I will share them with you all first! :) They seem like they are going to turn out way cool. The venue was awesome as well, because it was in an old building that had been renovated into lofts. The first set of pictures was a lovely natural makeup look inspired for the whole yoga theme that we did. The model was a yoga instructor so of course she did some awesome things i've never even heard of! Then the next look was a way more dramatic Purple look I did, similar to my makeup video PURPLE ECLIPSE !! Can't wait to share the photos, but for now I have some images of the venue its self. Hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment