Monday, July 18, 2011

Make-up Monday






Happpyyy Mondayy everyone!! So for Makeup Monday I'm excited to tell you all I will be sharing with you my Fabulous felines makeup inspired tutorial! It a fun and easy look and of course I love anything MAC influenced. Also to bring more great news Me, Bianca Ramos....Miss Beee...is now an official MAC COSMETICS employee!!!! I am so excited and thrilled about this opportunity. And an even more exciting thing is the fact that I will get to share lots more knowledge and tricks ill be learning on a daily basis with you all. Its been a dream to work for MAC, I've always known it was the place for me. I definitely want to grow and learn lots from working with them and I hope to do many many more fantastic things! Enough of my rambles! Enjoy the video, and alsoooo I hopefully soon will get to make a new tutorial soon! Any ideas????

-xoxoxox- Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment