Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Exciting News!!

Hello My dear followers!! I'm excited to share with you that today I have started a brand new site and adventure! I have created an ETSY! YAY! for those of you not familiar with the site, its basically an Ebay store for girls and artist and crafters and vintage finders. I wanted to create one recently more then ever because I do love fashion, and I've realized on some of my great shopping adventures I find GREAT pieces that may not actually be my size and I hate letting them go to waste so I much rather give all of my lovely friends a chance to have dibs on some great fashion pieces for their closets. Also with that added one of my favorite hobbies is to tweak clothes and make into something unique and original as well! And least to mention I love creating accessories! I've only just begun so there currently isn't any items up at the moment. As soon as I do post anything of course you all will be the first to know. I look forward to sharing a bit of me with all of you!! Everyone have a lovely and safe weekend <3 Miss Bee



No comments:

Post a Comment