Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Make-up Monday

Fall Trends 2011
Fall seems to bring a smile to my face! I get excited over the cooler weather it brings, the smells around me, such as camp fires, wintery smells, I lite my favorite pumpkin spice and cinnamon candles, starbucks offering the pumpkin latte and all the wonderful holidays that are just around the corner!! With the Labor day Holiday weekend and the lovely month of September just starting off, I figured its only right to share with you lovelys some fall make-up trends for 2011! With some of my research and of course my love for fall and makeup, I've stumbled upon some great pictures to give you all great ideas for the upcoming season. Hope you all are having a GREAT week. <3 Bianca


I love the deep red lipstick looks, with just a basic eye. Its quick and easy but yet screams fall to me :) Also the excessive mascara is AMAZEEEEE!





Doing the opposite with having a Smokey eye, and a basic or light lip look also will smoothly bring you into the wonderful season. Great for night events, or when you just want to play up your eyes a bit more!



And of course, NEVER be afraid to use color. I love the orangish colors with these two looks. It makes me think of the fall leaves :) Its a great pop of color, and wonderful way to have more of a fun different makeup look!




No comments:

Post a Comment