Tuesday, February 7, 2012

California.

Gooodmorning all :)
So I wanted to share with you all an amazing trip I recently took, going back to California. I fell in love with it allll over again. Literally the weather was perfect every single day and I was surrounded by all of my bestfriends and the ocean and ughh yeah you get it. I want to move there as soon as I graduate so I can take my makeup adventures even further. Sooo here is a couple of photos I actually took with my iphone. I mean who needs a digital camera anymore when your iphone can do just about everything! I hope you all have a wonderful day and keep smiling! <3 Bianca


My view of San Diego from the plane <3

Outside of the Captain Helm, If youre ever in the Carlsbad area in San Diego, check it out! They have some great vintage tees and clothing!

All my girls <3 we had so much fun. Can't wait to do it again. 
(Tabitha, Jennifer, Sandy, Brittany, Me, Ashli)

Can you see why I didn't want to leave <3

Margs Ocean side!

My beautiful best friend Tabitha!

My other beauty of a friend Brittany!

My not so beautiful portraits I drew of all my pretty friends!

Tabitha and Jennifer! Morning mimosas and Bloddy Marys!

Beach side sittin <3

Ashli and Brittany :)

Tabitha and I

The sunshine there is unbelievable 

<3

I can't wait to go back!  <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment