Sunday, August 5, 2012

Makeup Monday


Ohhh Makeup Monday how I love thee. So its that time again good ole Mondays. Can you all believe it's August already? I sure can't time is flying by. I've been stressed out so much lately just thinking about how my graduation will be here in no time and having to think of what exactly I want to do with my life once I graduate. As most of you know I am a freelance artist for MAC Cosmetics. Which is awesome and I love being a freelance artist, but that really is only the first step into really getting "in, in" with MAC. I've worked there now for a little over a year and can say I truly love what I do. That brings me to knowing that makeup is definitely always going to be an option in my career choices. Simply because I love it and I believe it's important to do what you love, and love what you do. With all of that said I'm very proud and excited to announce that I finally got promoted to be a Pro MAC Make-up artist. Can someone pinch me!? Im so thrilled and happy to finally have my foot further in the door, I mean its practically my leg in now! Also won't mind adding all the awesome perks that are soon to come my way. Well blah, blah, blah Bianca. What does this have to do with me, your reader!? Not only will I have more fun and secret tips. I will be able to stay on top of all the best trends for the upcoming seasons. As well as sharing you all the new products I will be receiving with my new job perks. Im going to tell you the good, the bad and the ugly. Im so excited for what's to come ahead and I can't wait to share each moment through my blog. More to come very sooon. Have a pretty day. xo- Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment