Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4.26.11



UPDATE: On my life. I work. go to school. eat. sleep. Gym. Tan.... Laundry. ha ha
No but for real these are what my days consist of now. No complaints here. I love living in my wonderful city of Atlanta, with my wonderful best friend Brittany (She will probably be in lots of my blog post). My birthday is in exactly 2 weeks and 3 days. You all have no idea how excited I am to finally be 21. My two other best friends Ashley and Tabitha are also moving back to Atlanta, this makes me so unbelievably happy. This summer is going to be amazing, and I can not wait to share my fun times with you all. Im still pursuing my make-up artist career, and yes a main reason for this blog is to post all my insights and beauty tips as well and daily makeup looks. I couldn't be more content with how things are right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment