Tuesday, April 26, 2011

IM BACK :)

Hello My Lovely bloggers!
So as I sat at work today bored out of my mind and searching through all of these pretty blogs. I came to the conclusion that I myself want to re design and re introduce my blogspot blog! Im super excited for this and have lots of plans and ideas to bring to all of you. I look foward to hearing from everyone and keep you all updated on my day to day life filled with makeup trends, fashion trends, and well my crazy everyday routines and writings! More to come Very soon. Hope you all have a lovely night.

xox- MissBee Makeup. Bianca.



This time around I want to try something new and have theme days.

Monday "Make-up Mondays": This will involve all my beauty tips and makeup looks I choose to share with y'all that day!

Tuesday- (freebie)

Wednesday- "Wishful Wednesdays": Basically neat things I want and find that I want to share with you all so we can both want them and hope to get them one day! Ha

Thursday-"Thirsty Thursday": Due to the fact I soon will be 21 I want to make this day an extra special day to take the time and share a fun drink recipe with you all and hopefully we all get to try them all someday! WOO

Friday- "Fashion Friday": A day full of fashion, either my looks or current fashion trends I will share with y'all and give fun looks and tips!

Saturday- (Freebie)

Sunday-(Freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment