Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion Week: Betsey Johnson

SO as most of you fashionistas know, New York fashion week has been going on these past couple of days. I love fashion very very much, and haven't been able to keep up so much with post my favorite fashion designers and looks on here as well! But todayyyy in essence of the wonderful things happening in New York, which I wishhhh I coud be at....hmmm somedayyy! haha But yes, I've decided to bring to you some of my favorite looks from the one and ONLY Betsey Johnson. I've loved her designs for a very very long time now, I'd say she is one of the first designers that help me discover my love for fashion. She is talented and fun, and I loveee all the different and interesting colors and designs! I pulled a couple of my favorite looks from the show! Enjoy the eye candy! More fashion post to come sooooon <3








No comments:

Post a Comment