Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Random Things Thursday

I can't seem what exactly to make up my mind on what I want to be my Thursday theme so I thought an appropriate theme would be "Random Things Thursday"! My brain is way to a.d.d sometimes to be limited to just beauty and fashion or even sometimes I have more to elaborate for the week on these topics or maybe I just want to brighten your day.

This Random Things Thursday I want to provide you with something to make you laugh and hope to brigten your day. A smile is contagious, so spread it around and have a beautiful day!

No one Can ever get enough of Bradley Cooper and his beautiful self, along side with the host of "Between Two Ferns" on Funny or Die and Carrot Top.  I love their interactions together and Zach's Mean sense of humor, haha so funny. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment