Monday, August 12, 2013

Makeup Monday

Benefits Of Clear Mascara
Clear mascara isn't usually the makeup item girls run to the store to get but it has hidden secrets that might just make you think twice. Clear mascara has been one of those items I questioned as a young makeup artist and wasn't quite sure why anyone on earth would need this. In recent years as my obsession for makeup and fashion has grown I've learned that clear mascara is something everyone should know about, especially those first time makeup wearers. It ultimately is going to help maintain and add the perfect touch to any natural flawless makeup look. Below are a few images I pulled from google images for examples of a few tricks I like to personally use my clear mascara for



1) Those days when your brows want to be completely out of control because you may have slept all crazy the night before. This is the perfect solution, comb the clear mascara through your brows to groom them and hold them in place through out the day!


2) Than for those days  when you're going to be more active or want to be natural with out that awful mascara smudge sweep clear mascara on your lashes to get a mascara look with out the mess. Don't forget to curl your lashes to add some volume for a flawless look. This is especially great for summer pool days, active sports goers, or when you just want the no makeup flawless look.


I hope these two tips alone will make you think twice next time you past that seem to be unnecessary clear mascara.  I know I can't live with out it now and it's going to make your life easier when in a rush or wanting a "Im not trying" makeup look. This is also a wonderful option for males to use to give a perfectly groomed look. 






No comments:

Post a Comment